|Opened and communicative person. I was a member of the Hungarian theatre troupe ˝AdyEndre˝ in Hungarian Cultural Society in Zagreb (Magyar Kultúrkör Zagrab) and a Czech folklore group in the Czech Cultural Centre ˝ Česká Beseda Záhřeb˝. Also,I was a regular guest on ˝French Wednesdays˝ meetings. I have often appeared at national and international festivals as a performer.
I participated in excursions and visited caves with a speleology society ˝ Kraševski zviri˝
From 01.09. 2015 in the association of young enthusiasts Lumen I was leading French and English
language courses. In that period, I was also an active member of the vocal group “Pajdašice” .
As a volunteer at Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences, I gained an important knowledge of teaching languages. In the same time I continued with learning of Italian and French.
Currently, I am learning Chinese language.
November 2016 – January 2016 | Yiming Songshan Lake Kindergarten | North Industrial Road 7, Songshan Lake District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
English language teacher
- Teaching alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Organizing learning material and resources
- Usage a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Communicating with parents and providing appropriate information
November 2015 – October 2016 | Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences | Armenia, 0002, Yerevan; Tumanyan St., 42 Building
- Organizing Croatian and English Language classes for the University students and graduates.
- Participation in organizing and implementing the cultural events, promoting cooperation with local and international partners, contributing to the intercultural learning of students.
November 2014 – November 2015
- In collaboration with conservator – restorer Giuseppe Savà and with the company NEIR d.o.o. in the framework of international cooperation in the Federation of BiH
- Conservation and restoration works on the entire main altar together with statues of the saints (Peter and Paul, Elias and George) in The Franciscan Monastery of Gorica Livno.
February 2014 – July 2014 | In collaboration with conservator-restorer Ana Božičević | Radićevo šetalište 13, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Conservation and restoration works on altar of St. Barbara (Sveta Barbara) from parish church of the Finding of the Holy Cross, (Župe Našašća Svetog Križa) Rasinja.
September 2013 – January 2014 | DOK-ART Company for conservation and restoration of works of art | Laurenčićeva, 14 Zagreb (Croatia)
- Restoration and conservation of polychromed wooden altar belonging to the Epiphany church (Sv.Tri kralja ) in Karlovac
- Gilding of copper decorative architectural element from church tower.
- Restoration and conservation of the polychromed baroque pulpit belonging to the parish church of St. George (Sv.Jurja) in Plešivica.
- Conservation and restoration works on altar of St.Valentine (Sv. Valentina) from parish church of Saint-Brice (Svetog Brcka) in Kalnik.
June 2013 – August 2014 | Gallery Klovićevi Dvori | Jezuitski trg 4 HR-10000 Zagreb (Croatia)
Gallery staff – The English-language guide
- Expert guidance at exhibitions
- Expert guidance for exhibition˝PICASSO – Masterpieces from Musée National Picasso, Paris˝
- Safeguarding of paintings and exhibition area
June 2006 – July 2007 | Oblikovanje d.o.o, Kašinska Cesta 38 Sesvete (Croatia)
- Cleaning and consolidation of wooden sculptures, stone and architectural sculptures, the reconstruction of wall paintings and restoration of wall stucco, using molds.
July 2007 – June 2013
Master’s Degree – First Level in Conservation and Restoration
Academy of fine arts (University Zagreb), Ilica 85 Zagreb (Croatia)
- Art Restoration
- English Teaching