“Apart from my extensive knowledge of current education legislation, practices & procedures, I feel that my greatest strengths are firstly my ability to build sound relationships with staff & students.
Secondly my skill at gaining a clear understanding of a student’s exact needs, and thirdly my commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people at all times.”
Exceptionally dedicated and professional Academic Advisor with a superb record of student support and satisfaction. Expert in explaining complicated program curriculum requirements to a diverse student population. Able to function well independently and in coordination with other academic staff members. I am highly confident and has excellent communication skills, all of which help to keep my students interested in learning and making progress. I am committed to excellence & will always be supportive of an institution aims, agreed teaching styles, methods of assessment and other policies. I possess a proven track record of raising standards through good classroom management, extensive knowledge of current planning and assessment procedures.
ENGLISH FIRST – SHANGHAI, CHINA
ENGLISH TRAINER – MAY 2016 – JUL 2016
Responsible for giving students a rigorous, well-rounded education, & for maintaining discipline in accordance with institute policies. Helping students to grasp grammar and furthering their knowledge of literature. Also in charge of monitoring pupils with regard to their attendance, appearance &, punctuality.
- Encouraging students to ask questions and to express their difficulties.
- Establishing effective classroom management practices.
- Listening to students to understand their concerns and needs.
- Responding to misbehavior in an effective but measured way.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Working with other teaching staff to set goals, objectives and methods.
EMPEREON MARKETING – ALVIN, TEXAS
INTERNET HELP DESK TECH SUPPORT – JUL 2016 – PRESENT
DISH NETWORK – ALVIN, TX
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT – NOV 2015 – MAY 2016
NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP – GRAPEVINE, TX
WOMEN’S CAREER AND DRESSES ASSOCIATE – OCT 2013 – JUL 2014
T.G.I FRIDAYS – PEARLAND, TX
HOSTESS – MAY 2013 – AUG 2013
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS: DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS – DENTON, TX
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – FEB 2012 – JUN 2012
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Significant breadth of experience in student development and academic counseling
- Exceptional expertise in academic support techniques and plans
- Outstanding proficiency in academic advising principles
- Sound professionalism and confidentiality instincts
- Superior grasp of guiding principles of a higher education environment
- High skills in establishing trust and influence with students
- Vast knowledge of curriculum requirements for university/pre-professional programs
- Report monthly on office progress, identifying areas of concern or improvement.
- Good office management skills and computing skills. (Microsoft Office program)
- Creating financial and statistical reports using spreadsheets.
- Taking prompt, decisive and corrective action to rectify any short comings.
- Financially astute with the ability to control budgets and expenditure.
- Experience of managing the updating and maintaining of the company website.
- Organizing maintenance of systems, document records, space management, etc.
University of North Texas – Denton, TX
Bachelor of Science in Merchandising, Business, and Linguistics – May 2015
Foreign Student Exchange Program – Seoul, South Korea
Studied Linguistics and International Business – Fall 2014
Study Abroad Program – Milan, Italy
Fashion Merchandise and Design – fall 2012
- English Teaching