Sriwittayapaknam School – May 2016 to November 2016
- Create achievable learning standards for students in the IEP.
- Create and implement an English curriculum based on students’ prior knowledge and set standards.
- Provide student-centered lessons and activities while integrating culturally diverse learning styles.
- Employ a positive behavior reward system in the classroom to effectively manage student behavior.
- Utilize informal and formal assessments to monitor students’ progress and identify areas of need.
Personal Care Assistant
CCRES – Downingtown, PA – August 2013 to May 2016
- Provide interventions to assist individuals displaying behaviors that affect education in the least restrictive environment.
- Collaborate with a BSC to design realistic, goal-oriented intervention plans.
- Assist individuals to develop age-appropriate, social interaction skills.
- Collect data to measure the effectiveness of a specific treatment plan.
- Review data trends with BSC to determine the effectiveness of treatment plans and implement necessary adjustments.
Substitute Teacher (Elementary)
Chester County Intermediate Unit – Downingtown, PA – April 2013 to August 2013
B.A. in Special Education and Elementary Education
Millersville University – Millersville, PA
2008 to 2012
- Elementary Teaching
- English Teaching
- Special Education Teaching