Self-motivated and determined professional, seeking a position within a dynamic school to deliver a significant contribution assisting Non-native speakers to achieve their educational and career goals by providing instruction in English as a second language.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Native English Speaker | Relationship-Builder | Stress-Resistant | Clear-Minded | Responsible| Problem-Solver | Achiever | Team-Player |Self-Motivated| Highly-Organized | Detail-Oriented | Result-Driven | Quick Learner | MS Office Suite | TESOL Certificate
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Leadership | Teaching ESL | Classroom Management Plan | Living and traveling abroad| Lecturer |Lesson Plan Development |Effective Listening |Interactive games |Communication |Budget Management | Office and Team Management
Polly Glot Associazione Culturale – Summer Camp – Italy 2011-2012-2013
- Interactive instruction for non-English speaking students between four to twelve years old.
- Designed a writing workshop for students involved to create, edit, and revise their work in a summer writing portfolio.
- Developed lesson plans using variety of differentiated instruction exemplars and methods.
- Engaged students through humor and activities designed for maximum interaction in large and small groups.
- Created trusting atmosphere through sensitivity to students’ strengths, weaknesses, and personal learning styles.
- Maintained effective behavioral management within the classroom by incorporating motivational activities and positive reinforcement strategies.
- Increased English reading levels, vocabulary and conversation devoting additional time on Reading and Language arts.
English Language teacher
ECC English and Computer College | Phuket, Thailand 2013 – 2014
- Native English Teacher for Samkong and Koh Sirae provincial schools from P1 to M3 (primary 1 to 8th grade) with class size ranging from 20 to 50 students.
- Conduct activities and games that engage students and target confidence, perception, vocabulary building, pronunciation practice and grammar
- Conducts up to three classes a week to Thai national teachers wanting to learn or improve English skills.
- Designed a two day teaching summer camp for both students and teachers to include conclusion ceremony.
- Corporate English training from beginner to advanced Business English for bank managers and entertainment companies.
English Language Lecturer
Phuket Rajabaht University | Phuket, Thailand 2014 – 2015
- Taught English to university students between year 1 and 4 with English majors and business majors.
- Conducted TOEIC preparation class with 100% graduation and pass rate.
- Taught classes between 4 and 40 students.
- Conduceted English review boards with other university staff members to determine English proficiency level of students applying for the English major programs.
- Developed curriculum for ESL business management that was awarded top program of the year and redistributed to the other four branches throughout the country.
English Language teacher
Sunrise International School | Hurghada, Egypt 2015 – 2016
- One of only 3 Native English teachers in the American curriculum teaching mathematics for grades 1 through 4.
- Taught classes of 20 to 35 students at a time.
- Conducted up to four classes a day to Egyptian, Russian, and expat children.
- Assisted in daily activities where grades 1-4 were involved to include lunch monitor, playground attendant and other daily duties assigned by the principle.
Computer sciences teacher / Physics 8th grade
British American School in Puerto Vallarta |Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 2016 – Present
- Created and implemented computer science curriculum for grades 1-9.
- Established typing curriculum for primary grades.
- Conducted physics experiments and coordinated the high school science fair.
- Introduced coding and it’s principle studies to primary and refined the middle school.
- All School Levels
- English Teaching
- ESL Teaching
- Science Teaching
Upper State New York University
- B.B.A. Information Technology
- TESOL Certificate
Polly Glot Associazione Culturale
- 2011 - 2013 ESL Teacher
ECC English and Computer College
- 2013 - 2014 English Language Teacher
Phuket Rajabaht University
- 2014 - 2015 English Language Lecturer
Sunrise International School
- 2015 - 2016 English Language Teacher
British American School in Puerto Vallarta
- 2016 - Present Computer Sciences Teacher/ Physics 8th Grade