I am a native English speaker with five years of teaching experience in Thailand and China. Most of my
experience has been with secondary students, although I have taught young learners as well. I am currently
looking for a public school teaching position in China. Thank you for considering my resume.
Putian #1 Middle School September 2014 – Present
- Assistant supervisor for foreign teachers.
- Awarded certificate for excellence in teaching.
- Teach Oral English and American Culture to grade 1 and 2 students.
- TOEFL tutor for the grade 1 students.
- Created and led a sports club for the grade 1 students.
English First, Xiamen September 2013 – August 2014
- Taught all four language skills to primary and secondary students.
- Participated in weekly training programs provided by the school.
- Taught a reading course at Xiamen Public Library.
Strisuksa School, Thailand May 2012 – August 2013
- Taught conversational English to Grade 1-3 students.
- Was responsible for creating the course syllabus.
- Taught General Science to grade 1 English Program students.
Eastern Nazarene College Class of 2010
- B.Sc. Science Education
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude (GPA 3.91)
Languagecorps Asia 2011
- 120 hour TEFL Certificate
Framingham State University September 2015 – Present
- M.Ed. Master’s in Education
- Currently Enrolled
- Expected graduation date: June 2017
References Available Upon Request
- English Teaching
- ESL Teaching
- School Management
- TOEFL Teaching