Freelance – Madrid, Madrid – August 2010 to Present
- I am currently an autonomous professor teaching workers from various international companies such as FedEx and Deceuninck. I teach all levels as well as all ages and prepare students for exams as well as interviews in the professional world.
Bradley Evans Photo – Madrid, Madrid – August 2010 to Present
- I have shot weddings in both Spain and the United States. Event locations shot in Spain include Burgos, Segovia and Madrid.
- I use several programs on my MacPro on a daily basis which include, but aren’t limited to Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4.4, Perfect Photo Suite 7, Adobe Audition, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
- I’ve been working with Photoshop since version 6.0 and have honed my craft since then. I have also used Lightroom since the birth of the program.
Photo developer and technician
Johnson Camera – DeWitt, NY – May 2010 to August 2010
- Photo developer and technician.
- Printed about 5000 photos daily.
- Other main responsibilities were helping make physical and digital books, passport photos, developing film, customer service, camera sales amongst other optics related hardware.
BA in Spanish Philology, International Business
Western Kentucky University – Bowling Green, KY
2004 to 2010
Photoshop, Editor, Photographer, Linguist, ESL Teacher
- ESL Teaching