- Foreign nationality: Britain, the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand
- Under the age of 55
- Contract period: 1 year
- Education requirement:Bachelor’s degree or above, experience in teaching Tefl/Tesol, more than 2 years (AP or A Level is preferred)
- Need two foreign teachers
- Class hour arrangement: Teaching 12 ~ 20 hours/week, 5 hours/week in office.
- Professor course: Mathematics or Chemistry
- Student age: High school students
- Monthly salary: 18000
- Visa processing: The school will aide in visa processing
- Other allowance: Travel subsidies 2200 / year
- Holidays: 10 days paid vacation, 11 days public holiday
About No. 3 middle school in Fuzhou
Fuzhou no. 3 middle school is located in fuzhou RongCheng shore of the beautiful scenery of the west lake, was founded in 1942, formerly known as "fuzhou city junior high school", in June 1952, the fuzhou unified adjust the names, our school was formally named as "no. 3 middle school in fuzhou," from the names in use today.