- Non-native teachers or native teachers accepted
- Must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Must hold a TEFL, TESOL or equivalent certificate
- Must have at least one year of teaching experience post-graduation
- Teaching around 22 classes every week, about 50 minutes per class.
- Have 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday.
- Use the Didi dragon teaching system textbooks to teach.
- Students are aged between 6-16 years old
- No more than 15 students in a class
- No office hours
- Between 8000-10000 RMB per month based on qualifications
- Accommodations are provided for free by the school
- Have 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday
- Reimburse one way flight ticket after completion of a one year contract
- Insurance is provided by the school
- Teaching assistants are given to teachers
How to apply :
Please reply to this posting with your resume (with mobile number and email address) / photo / passport / visa / degree/ TESOL or TEFL certificate / reference letter through the site.