1. Introduce one-on-one courses to high potential clients through the phone.
Successfully handle initial inquiries from individual clients and companies.
2. Maintain an active dialogue with potential clients and serve them enthusiastically.
Schedule appointments for all potential customers in the training center.
3. Convince clients to purchase language programs based on their needs.
Monitor personal sales performance and meet or exceed individual sales targets monthly.
4. Complete Consultant’s daily tasks and work efficiently in a team.
Attend regular meetings and training sessions and complete Monthly Sales Report.
5. Demonstrate a high level of teamwork and accomplish other tasks delegated by the management.
Essential skills and Requirements
1.Bachelor degree or above required, Excellent English language expression ability (TEM8 is preferred).
2. Sales Experience and service orientation in English language center or similar educational service.
3. Flexibility to work on weekends as required and high level problem-solving skills
4. Proficiency using Windows Office Software, Such as MS Word, PPT, and Excel.
5. Be a team member with optimistic attitude, high responsibility and ability to work under pressure.
Salary is commensurate with experience.