- Native English speaker from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
- Must hold at least a bachelor’s degree, Education and English majors preferred.
- Ideally applicant will be between the ages of 22 and 45
- The contract is for 1 year
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the education industry, children’s English teaching experience is a plus.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate is a plus, but not necessarily needed.
- Working Hours: 30 hours per week, about 16-19 hours teaching. Days off are on Monday, Tuesday or Friday and you can choose any one day.
- Weekday work hours: 15:00-20:00
- Weekend work hours: 8:30-18:00
- Courses to be taught: “Sesame Street English” products
- Students age: 3 to 12 years old
- Class size: small, about 10-12 people per class.
Salary is negotiable with the employer.
About Sesame street english