- Native English speaker from the United States, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 25 to 40 years old, full of energy, an affinity for children, love teaching, no mental illness and bad habits.
- Working hours: work 40 hours a week, of which 25 hours are in-class hours, 15 hours of office time
- Specific work schedule according to the campus.
- Provide English courses: penguin family headquarters
- Student age: 2-8 years old
Salary: Standard salary is 9000-13000 yuan/month (depending on the local wages, will be floating, to talk about.)
Accommodation: Accommodations are provided or housing allowances depending on preference
About Pingu’s English
Pingu’s English is a unique program that combines English Language Teaching with entertainment and safe, happy learning environments in over 20 countries worldwide.
centered around the Antarctic adventures of lovable kids’ TV character PinguTM, the course uses proven play-based learning techniques to help children aged 3-8+ discover English; a vital, internationally recognized skill that will give them a head-start in life.
Established in 2008, the success of the Pingu’s English program has enabled us to expand across Europe, Asia, South America and the Middle East.