- Job Nature：Full-time
- Number of openings：1 persons
- Job Category：College Course Teacher
- Working Area：Jiangsu-Suzhou
- Educational Requirement：Master’s degree
- Working Exp.：5-10 years
- Master degree or above;
- At least two years working experience with references;
- Successful track record in teaching in the relevant field;
- Teaching experiences in China and holding a Foreign Expert Certificate will be advantageous;
- English native speakers will be advantageous.
- IELTS, TEFL or TESOL certificates also preferred.
- 10,000+ RMB per month, negotiable during interview
- Teaching support
- Visa support
- Work-related injury insurance and medical insurance
- Annual home visit transportation allowance
- Summer & winter holidays and public holiday off.
About Suzhou Centennial College
Suzhou Centennial College (SCC) is a Sino-foreign joint institution that offers higher vocational education in China. SCC is a joint partnership between Suzhou University of Science and Technology (SUST) and Centennial College of Applied Arts and Technology (CC). With its independent legal entity and 11 years of school history, Suzhou Centennial College, previously known as HKU SPACE Global College Suzhou, was approved by People’s Government of Jiangsu Province and it was registered with China’s Ministry of Education according to the Regulations of the People''''s Republic of China on Chinese-Foreign Cooperation in Running Schools.
Suzhou Centennial College is located in Dushu Lake Science and Education Innovation District (SEID), Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP), a picturesque area that offers great opportunities. There are 26 higher education institutes in SEID, including University of Science and Technology of China, Renmin University of China, Southeast University, Suchow University, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University and so on. SCC has three types of student cultivation ways, which are students enrolled in SCC-CC pathway programs (the student number is around 50%), SCC Diploma (around 25%), and international students (around 25%). Students enrolled in SCC-CC pathway programs which are delivered in English, will be awarded diplomas of both SCC and CC upon completion of their studies. In addition, articulation pathways to CC or its partner universities in Canada for undergraduate and postgraduate studies are also provided. Other domestic students could continue their education in China or find a job after graduation.
Suzhou Centennial College is financially supported by Malaysian entrepreneur Mr. P.Y. LAI, chaired by former Director General of Department of Education of Jiangsu Province Mr. Bintai WANG and presided by Dr. Yang Xiaojiang. Suzhou Centennial College has visualized that it will become a leader offering higher vocational education among China’s Sino-foreign joint institutions by offering 30 plus programs and hosting 4,000 Chinese students and over 1,000 international students.
The College is to introduce at least 20 high level talents and 150 faculties worldwide in the following 5 years with the purpose of providing powerful human resources support for the College to reach the goal of being one of the top international colleges in higher vocational education in China.