• Student age range: 1.5 – 12 years old.
• Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
• Class length: 40 minutes containing various creative teaching techniques.
• You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
• 32 – 36 Hours Wed – Sun Work Week; office hours and teaching hours.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• TEFL or other teaching certificate preferred.
• Teaching experience preferred especially in early childhood.
• Passionate, responsible, and love children.
• Must be willing to relocate to China.
What We Offer our First Leap ESL Teachers:
• Your airfare to China.
• Settle-in allowance of USD 1400 (equivalent to RMB 10000) *
• TEFL/TESOL certification expenses (up to RMB 3000) *
• Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Ground service assistance.
• Airport Pickup assistance.
Your compensation will include:
• USD 1400- 2300 per month net income (RMB 10,000 – 16,000) *
• Provided housing OR Housing allowance*
About Career China
Career China’s is based in Beijing, but has international marketing and recruiting staff in countries around the world such as the USA and the UK. With years of experience in placing talented international with companies in China, it is our goal to match the right candidate with the right opportunity.
Career China makes it easy for international professionals by providing a full-service experience for our candidates. There’s no need to worry about getting scammed. Our trusted online platform allows overseas talent to find quality jobs in China with reputable companies, and conveniently apply online. Our team is there for you from start to finish.